- All classes and sessions are 55 minutes in duration
- All equipment, including mats, are provided
- Please bring a towel, water bottle and wear comfortable exercise clothing and socks
- Class sizes are small to ensure you receive the best quality instruction and personal correction (10-12 places) so please book in to avoid disappointment.
- All Pilates classes and Studio sessions must be prebooked and prepaid. To book into a class or you must have either pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- Bookings can be made and paid for online. Ask reception to help if you are not sure how to use the system.
- Seniors and students receive a 10% discount on selected services (excluding memberships).s
- We only accept Visa or Mastercard debit or credit.
- Our Introductory Offer of unlimited Pilates classes for 2 weeks is only available to new clients of Polestar Pilates. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking.
- Payment of AUD$40.00 is required to secure your Introductory Offer. Payment is to be made online via Visa or Mastercard. To discuss alternative payment options, please contact: email@example.com
Studio Session Packs
Semi-Private and Private Studio Session 10 Packs will automatically renew, so you always have current sessions ready to go.
When you complete your Polestar Ezi-Debit Application Form, please nominate your preferred Visa, Mastercard or bank account details for the debits.
With auto-renew, when you complete your 10th session, the system will automatically debit the same amount for a new pack, from your nominated card or account. You can cancel this auto renewal at any time without notice.
To cancel your subscription please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
All 5 or 10 Pack Studio Sessions are valid for 3 months from first session date. Session Packs cannot be extended except in the case of illness or injury; in which case we will ask you to supply a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before your session pack expires.
All session packs are for individual use only. Sessions are not transferable to and cannot be used by another person.
Cancellations & Refunds
- We understand that sometimes, the unforeseeable can happen, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients. Therefore no exceptions will be made to our Cancellation Policy. 24 hours notice for cancellation is required, or the full session fee will be charged.
- We do not give refunds for changing your mind.
- All classes and sessions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No extensions on 1 month, 3 month or 6 month packages.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax). Please note that Physiotherapy sessions do not incur GST (Goods and Services Tax). All transactions are processed in AUD.
- The Creche is available 5 mornings a week (Mondays-Fridays 9.00am-1.00pm)
- Cost for the creche is (cost 10 pack $60, or $8 casual.)
- Spots are limited so booking is essential.
- Phone Reception: 9091 9400 or email: email@example.com for creche bookings